SSG Course Reference No:
14 November 2022
15 November 2022
16 hours, including assessment
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
After SSG Funding:
Refer To Fee
A 2-day programme that dives into the licensing conditions under Foreign Employee Dormitories Act (FEDA) for all dormitory classes. This programme is specially designed for dormitory operation professionals of all levels.
- Understand the importance of Foreign Employee Dormitories Act (FEDA)
- Identify and locate relevant FEDA requirements
- Apply the key codes of practices under FEDA
- Describe possible areas of non-compliance to FEDA
- Full fees (before GST and SSG subsidy): $420
- Singaporean and Singapore PR are eligible for up to 70% Course Fee Funding and Absentee Payroll funding capped at $4.50 per hour
- Eligible Singaporeans who are self-sponsored applicants may use SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to pay or offset the course fees.
For more information, kindly Contact Us here.