12 Dec Introduction to FEDA & Dormitory Management
- DASL Office, 12 Woodlands Square, Singapore 737715
- 2024-03-28 to 2025-12-31
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Introduction to FEDA & Dormitory Management
2024-03-28 to 2025-12-31
March 28, 2024
Are you ready for FEDA expansion which take effect from 1 April 2023?
This 2-day WSQ programme is specially curated to equip the dormitory operation staff with a dive-in understanding and knowledge of FEDA compliance. Learn about the industry best practices, exchange ideas through robust group discussions and apply the knowledge on real-life case studies.
Upon successfully completed, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance jointly awarded by Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and DASL and a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) awarded by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). This programme is supported by Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and all dormitory operators are encouraged to attend course.
Target Audience: New hire, junior and senior executives, operations staff, managers and owners in the dormitory industry
- 19 – 20 December 2023 (Tuesday – Wednesday)
- 11 – 12 January 2024 (Thursday – Friday)
- 30 – 31 January 2024 (Tuesday – Wednesday)
Class Duration: 2 days from 9.00am – 6.00pm
Training Venue: To be confirmed closer to respective class dates
- Understand the importance of FEDA
- Identify and locate FEDA requirements
- Apply the key codes of practices under FEDA
- Describe possible areas of non-compliance to FEDA
- Full Course fee before GST: $420.00
Eligible Funding for Singaporean and Permanent Residents
- Baseline SkillsFuture Funding 50% – $210.00
- Enhanced Training Support for SME / Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy for age 40 & above 20% – $84.00
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
- Self-sponsored applicants may use SFC to pay for the course fee
- The applicant should have at least 5 GCE “N” Level passes (including English) or a minimum level 6 for English Employability Skills WSQ-WPL (Comprehensive)
Certification Upon Successful Completion
- Joint Certificate of Attendance awarded by MOM & DASL
- Statement of Attainment awarded by SSG
Registration closes 2 weeks prior to the course date.