16 Aug Mastering Dormitory Operations: Best Practices for Effective Management
- DASL Office, 12 Woodlands Square, Singapore 737715
- 2024-01-31 to 2026-12-31
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Mastering Dormitory Operations: Best Practices for Effective Management
2024-01-31 to 2026-12-31
January 31, 2024
Are you in dormitory operation and/or management looking to elevate your skills and revolutionize the dormitory experience? Unlock the keys to seamless living in our WSQ Certified Mastering Dormitory Operation – Best Practices for Effective Management.
In this comprehensive course, we delve into the art of dormitory management, equipping you with the expertise to create a thriving and inclusive residential community. From optimizing room allocations and managing facilities to fostering a positive living environment, our experienced trainers will guide you through the essential principles and best practices through interactive discussions, real life case studies and dorm visit.
Discover innovative strategies to enhance safety and security, promote resident engagement and resolve conflicts effectively. Join us at the 3.5-day course and empower yourself to create an unparalleled residential experience. Elevate your career in accommodation dormitory management and make a lasting impact on the lives of your residents.
Target Audience: Junior and senior executives, dormitory operations executives and managers
- 16 – 19 January 2024
Day 1 – 3: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Day 4: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Training Venue: To be confirmed closer to respective class dates
- Recognize roles of support centers according to organization’s guidelines to support dormitory operations.
- Implement methods to deploy resources in managing dormitory operations according to guidelines.
- Monitor workload allocation of the operations team using the implemented guidelines for dormitory operations.
- Assess resource requirements to better cater to situations of high occupancy rate of residents.
- Execute methods to deploy resources for dormitory operations for achieve service excellence.
- Rectify the types of performance issues in dormitory operations within one’s authorized limits.
- Track and document feedback from residents and operations team based on identified sources of feedback.
- Full Course fee before GST: $850.00
Eligible Funding for Singaporean and Permanent Residents
- Baseline SkillsFuture Funding 50% – $425.00
- Enhanced Training Support for SME / Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy for age 40 & above, 20% – $170.00
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
- Self-sponsored applicants may use SFC to pay for the course fee
- The applicant should have at least 5 GCE “N” Level passes (including English) or a minimum level 6 for English Employability Skills WSQ-WPL (Comprehensive)
- Preferably attended the WSQ Introduction to FEDA and Dormitory Management or at least 1 year experience in dormitory operations.
Certification Upon Successful Completion
- Statement of Attainment awarded by SSG.
Registration closes 2 weeks prior to the course date.